What is the GSK?
At the GSK, the elected group representatives of the individual meetings come together and manage issues that affect NA Berlin as a whole. All NA members are welcome to attend and participate.
What does the GSK do?
The GSK organizes the following services on the area level:
- It establishes contact between the individual groups of the area through the group representatives.
- It establishes contact with the other areas of the region through the area delegates.
- It provides a space for the exchange of experiences between the groups in the area.
- It oversees the various committees, if any (see below).
- It ensures that donations from the groups are passed on to the broader service structure (e.g. to the region)
- It provides the area meeting list
- It provides the area website
- It provides materials, workshops, and other information for area groups.
Committees and Workgroups
Committees are responsible to the area service conference (GSK). They organize and coordinate the tasks entrusted to them. The committees do what individual NA groups cannot do. The main task is to carry the message of recovery.
» Infocommittee (Infokomitee)