Additional meeting information
- Non-addicts are welcome at meetings that are marked »open for non-addicts« (offene Meetings).
Find out more » Open meetings
- All Meetings are non-smoker. If not otherwise stated, meetings take place on holidays, too.
- No registration is necessary.
- Please let us know any changes in meeting time, location or format.
Write to us » Meeting changes
Hygiene rules during the pandemic
Corona Hygiene Rules Valid from 05.Febuary.2022
It is no longer necessary to maintain a list of people who attended the meeting.
Indoor meetings with more than 10 Personen must follow the 2G-Plus rules:
NEW: A test is required only for those people for which it has been more than three months since their second vaccination and who have not recieved a booster vaccination.
A test is required except for:
- People who have been given a third vaccination
- People who have had their second vaccination within the last 3 months
- People who have recovered within the last 3 months (after the positive PCR-Test result)
Indoor meetings with less than 10 Personen must follow either the 2G or 3G rules:
The 2G Rules restrict attendance to those that are either fully vaccinated or recovered. In this case there is no requirement to maintain social distancing.
The 3G Rules restrict attendance to those that are either fully vaccinated, recovered, or have a negative test. In this case social distancing must be maintained.
Masks are still required.
When masks are worn during the meeting, social distancing need not be maintained.
Only when requirement to wear a mask is strictly enforced and a ventilation system is running can masks be removed when people are sitting.
Register for our Meetings-Newsletter
To stay informed about new meetings or any other changes to the meeting schedule, please register for our newsletter: